- How to nominate a veterinary practice?
Simply fill in the form telling us your name, phone number, the name of the practice you are nominating, their contact information and which category you think they should apply to
- Who can nominate a practice
Anyone can nominate a veterinary practice to enter the award.
- How to register a veterinary practice?
Any practice that has been in business for over 2 years can compete for the award. Practices that opened more recently can also enter in the New Veterinary Practice category.
To register it is necessary to fill in a form, explaining why you think the practice deserves the award in the category you are applying to and send supporting material such as pictures, videos or even clients statements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why should I register for the award?
The National Vet Awards is an opportunity to have your work recognized not only by your local community, but by a national audience. You should register because:
- Recognition boosts morale of your team
- Recognition increases trust of clients in your business
- You will enjoy an amazing night out with your team and colleagues, making meaningful connections
- Winning the award or even becoming a finalist is an amazing publicity opportunity.
- Why should I nominate a vet or a practice to win the award?
If you think your local vet does an excellent job in taking care of pets and farm animals, you should nominate their practice. Taking care of animals is a tough job that deserves recognition and winning an award is an extra motivation to keep up with the good work.
- Does it cost to register?
Registering for the award is 100% free.
- Who decides the finalists?
The finalists will be decided by an independent panel of judges.
- How will the winners be selected?
Once the finalists have been announced clients and staff members can vote on who they think should be the winner. Together with the votes, our panel of independent judges will look further into the finalist’s applications and cast a vote on who they think should win. A combination of the two decisions will declare the winner.
- How will I know if I’ve been shortlisted?
Finalists will be contacted directly via email. Finalists will also be announced on this website and on our social media channels.
- How can I attend the award ceremony?
The award ceremony will be held at the majestic Athena, in the heart of the country, in Leicester, on November 3rd. Booking details will be released nearer the date
- If I have more questions or want to send supporting material, who should I contact?
- How can I sponsor the award?